I am offering an introductory special to ForgeRock’s Identity (I3) Stack. I am calling this the “Sequester Special”. The Federales are cutting back budgets and furloughing the Air Traffic controllers (cough … why not the TSA agents at the airport instead) but this is your chance to capitalize on that.
So what’s this all about?
You get to try out the ForgeRock Open Identity Stack (**ForgeRock support license required for binaries used in a production environment**) and you get a reduced rate on professional services … to ease those sequester blues.
Sequester Special | For those about to ROCK …
ForgeRock Open Identity (I3) Stack Bootstrap Package
Tumy-Tech’s Professional Services team provides services to assist you in successfully and rapidly implementing ForgeRock’s Open Identity (I3) Stack into your environment. The end result? A working implementation of ForgeRock’s Open Identity Stack designed to introduce you to ForgeRock’s products as well as demonstrate several common configurations requested by your many customers.
The ForgeRock Bootstrap Package Includes:
- ForgeRock Open Identity (I3) Stack installation
- User Identity Reconciliation from enterprise LDAP (or AD)
- User Provisioning & Single Sign-On (SSO) to Google Apps
- Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning & SSO to Salesforce.com
- Customized Installation & Configuration Documentation
- Customer provided servers must meet ForgeRock product specifications.
- Customer must have an existing Google Apps for Business (or Education) account.
- Customer must have an existing Salesforce.com account (or developer.force.com).
- Customer installation environment must have internet connection.
- Cost does not include travel expenses. (Remote installations are recommended; however, we can provide on-site service if you prefer. All travel expenses will be invoiced to customer.)
Disclaimers (the small print):
- Use of ForgeRock binaries, in production, require a license and subscription from ForgeRock.
- Each product will be installed on up to one server in customer’s environment.
- Tumy-Tech will use the most up-to-date, stable build publicly available.
- OpenIDM will be configured to reconcile users from one existing LDAP (AD or LDAP) user store with up to 20 attributes mapped.
- Typical bootstrap setup time: 2-3 days. (Additional requirements / use cases are welcome but may require additional time and cost.)